Social Stories Club is a sustainable gift supplier who create ethical gift boxes and sustainable gift hampers. Our Scottish social enterprise gifting company creates sustainable gifts for clients and exciting gifts for employees. If you are looking for gifts that are different, gifts that give back, gifts that support communities, and gifts that are environmentally friendly, Social Stories Club is here to help. March has been an extremely difficult time for everyone. We would like to thank you for continuing to support our social enterprise. We would like to bring you our Top 5 Social Stories for March 2020.
1. Brew Dog, switched from making beer to making hand sanitiser to support the its local area during coronavirus!
2. Leith Spirits - also swapped Gin for hand sanitiser to support its local community in coronavirus!
3. Love the concept of food banks? Not everyone thinks about how hygiene items in a food banks but Beauty Banks lets you donate and collect items to give to food banks so people can not only get food but also shampoo and sanitary pads!
4. Bellfield brewery in Edinburgh created a Tin for a Can, to help with food bank shortages in the city they gave cans of beer out in return for food bank items!
5. Social enterprise start-ups are becoming the new trend!
If you like these social stories and would like to hear more, please sign up to our mailing list at the bottom of the page. We share our Top 5 Social Stories with you every month. Our gift boxes and hampers make perfect client and employee gifts. You can also help us out, if you know someone interested in a corporate gift supplier or eco-friendly corporate gifts by referring us. We would really appreciate anything you can do to spread the word.