Social Stories Club is a sustainable gift supplier who create ethical gift boxes and sustainable gift hampers. Our Scottish social enterprise gifting company creates sustainable gifts for clients and exciting gifts for employees. If you are looking for gifts that are different, gifts that give back, gifts that support communities, and gifts that are environmentally friendly, Social Stories Club is here to help.We are just a few days away from Halloween and our first social story will help you get prepared. But first an update! We are about to launch our rebrand so stay tuned to learn more about our bespoke gift hampers for businesses. We are very excited for this change and have spoken to lots of businesses about what they would want from a gifting supplier. With this in mind we are redesigning our boxes with illustrations of the sustainable development goals on the packaging. We will offer two types of sustainable gift packaging: a low impact cardboard box, and a reusable hamper made of paper. If you know of anyone looking for sustainable corporate gifts with personalisation please let them know Social Stories Club is here to help. Here are my top 5 social stories for October.
1. How to have a sustainable and stylish halloween!
2. This social venture from Scotland provides opportunities for people with disabilities to experience the workplace by making candles, melts and other gift items.
3. This social venture makes compostable coffee capsules.
4. This social enterprise makes soaps, shampoos and dog wash! One hundred percent of all profits are donated to 'The Good Wash Foundation' to fund projects, organisations and social entrepreneurs that can make a difference.
5. Learn more about the effect of fast fashion and why it is so damaging to our planet.
Thank you for following our sustainable gifting journey. We are really excited to release our bespoke gifts for businesses and if you know any business looking for personalized gift boxes or personalized gift hampers please let them know we are here to help. If you like this and would like to hear more, please sign up to our mailing list below.