Ready or gifting and brimming with products that have a huge social impact, our Let’s Make Impact Hamper was designed to make ethical gifting effortless! This is a sustainable gift hamper and each one of our treats has a special story behind them - a story of people coming together to give back to social or environmental causes that matter. Let them sip on lemon-infused sparkling water while helping fight food waste– or support education projects in Africa while snacking on delicious BBQ Nuts.
From crumbly cheese biscuits to apple & cranberry relish, discover the stories that make this sustainable gift special with the included story booklet. Bringing together all things sweet, savoury, and festive, this box is made from 100% sustainable packaging - so you can show your care to both humans and our planet. The perfect gift that gives back- spread Christmas joy to friends, family, employees, and clients!
What's inside the Let's Make Impact Gift Hamper?
- Shortbread Biscuits made entirely from renewable energy
- Traditional Farmhouse Cheese Biscuits made entirely from renewable energy
- Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate (70%) which contributes to reforestation projects and uses innovative packaging to reduce waste
- Milk Chocolate that empowers local cocoa farmers by giving them company ownership and a fair deal for their cocoa
- Apple & Cranberry Relish that helps fight food waste by using wonky fruits and vegetables that would otherwise go in landfill
- BBQ Corn & Nut Mix that helps girls in Africa through the Empowering Girls Education Programme
- Lemon-infused Sparkling Water made from wonky lemons that would otherwise go to the landfill, helping fight food waste
- Raspberry-infused Sparkling Water made from wonky fruit that would otherwise go to the landfill, helping fight food waste
- Natural Cotton Tote Bag made using sustainable cotton, 100% of the profits go to improving the lives of rescue dogs at local charities
- A5 Notebook that contributes to global education projects, getting children back into school through the PENCILS with PURPOSE programme
- Set of Three Pencils made from recycled CDs that contribute to global education projects, getting children back into school through the PENCILS with PURPOSE programme
- Twin Pack of Handmade Chocolate Truffles by women who have touched the Scottish criminal justice system and are choosing to make positive changes in their lives
- Story booklet with the stories behind every included treat
- Personalised note to the recipient
- Luxurious Gift Hamper
Send Them to Different Addresses:
If you wish to order multiple gift hampers and send them out individually to different addresses across the UK or internationally, we would be happy to do this for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Do You Send the Order?
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible but please allow up 2 working days.
For Christmas orders - Please allow for one extra business day for your orders to be dispatched.
We offer free delivery for all our UK deliveries. Once you have placed your order, it will be dispatched using a 2-3 business days delivery service.
If you are extremely excited about receiving the gift and want to have it delivered sooner, you could upgrade the delivery service on the checkout page for an additional fee. If you want further assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to help you.
We understand that you may not want the hassle of sending out gift boxes yourself. To make it easier for you, we can send them out individually to different addresses across the UK at no additional cost. To have them sent out to different addresses, please enter the addresses in the note box on the cart page or please them to us within 1 hour of placing your order. Unless specified in note box (on the checkout page) or via email, your order will be sent to the address you provide to us under 'Shipping Address'.
EU & International Delivery
Depending on the delivery location, the delivery time will be 3-12 business days.
We understand that you may not want the hassle of sending out gift hampers yourself. To make it easier for you, we can send them out individually to different addresses at an additional cost. If you would like to arrange this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place your order.
Orders posted outside Mainland UK will not be subject to import duties and taxes as these will be paid in advance. With this, we can make sure that we can remove the hassle of the gift recipient having to pay charges on delivery. For any enquiries, please contact us in advance of placing your order.
Parcels sent outside Mainland UK may occasionally face delays due to longer processing time by the local customs office.
Which Locations are Covered By The Free Delivery?
For our gift boxes, free delivery covers England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. This includes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Guernsey, and Jersey but excludes Faroe Islands.
For our gift hampers, free delivery covers England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. This includes Scottish Highlands but excludes Scottish Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, and Faroe Islands.
Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this.
Returns/Lost Product/Damaged/RefundsFor more information on these, head over to Section 8 and Section 9 in our Terms & Conditions.
1. How are the gifts packaged?
2. What is inside the story booklet?
Our story booklet shares the unique stories of social impact behind each item in the gift. The gift recipient will be able to learn how each item contributes different social causes.
3. Will the gift recipient see a receipt or the price of the gift?
We do not include receipts or invoices with the gift so the recipient will not see the price. Your receipt will only be emailed to you.
4. What if I am not satisfied with my gifting experience?
We stand behind the products we create. If you are not happy with the quality of your order or you believe your product has a manufacturing defect or shipping damage, please email us so we can make things right.
5. What are the dietary restrictions on the products?
At the moment, all our products only contain vegetarian products. We do offer a vegan gift box. We cannot guarantee that the products have come into contact with nuts at their source of origin. Please feel free to get in touch if you have other specific dietary requirements.
Ordering and payment
1. Can I order online?
Absolutely. If you head to www.socialstoriesclub.com, you will be able to place your order online.
2. Do you have minimum order quantities?
We do not have any minimum orders for any of our gifts available on our website. You can avail free delivery across the UK regardless of how many gifts you purchase.
3. Do you accept payments through Credit Cards?
Absolutely. We accept payment via credit cards.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all common forms of payment methods - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Maestro. To make it easier for you, we have also added more payment methods - PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and Klarna.
Shipping and delivery
1. Do you offer international delivery?
Yes, we currently deliver to most countries across the world.
2. Does the international delivery cost include customs charges?
International delivery prices do not include customs charges. Orders being sent to countries outside the UK may be subject to import duties/customs charges, which may delay your order. Please check with the respective Customs Office before placing your order, if you are unsure as to whether this applies to your country. For any enquiries, please contact us in advance of placing your order.
3. I need items urgently so how do I order?
If you have an urgent order, you can upgrade your delivery to a 24-hour Delivery service or the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service on the checkout page.
4. Do you deliver to my door?
All our orders are delivered directly to the gift recipient’s door. If you wish to leave some special delivery instructions, you can enter this into the instructions box on the cart page.
5. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping across the UK is free. Shipping outside the UK varies based on the country.
6. How long do gifts take to be delivered within the UK?
If you are ordering directly from our website and selecting the free delivery option, your gift will normally arrive in 2-3 working days.
If you wish to speed up the delivery, you can upgrade to either a 24-Hour Delivery Service or a Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service.
7. Can I track my order?
Once we send out your order, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been fulfilled along with a tracking number for the order.
8. Will I be charged if I provided the wrong shipping address?
To re-deliver an order that has been returned to us, we would have to charge a re-delivery fee.
Please note that you will not be able to change the address once you receive a delivery confirmation email from us, saying that your order is on the way. Additionally, if the people at the wrong address accept the delivery, we would not be able to retrieve it from them.
9. Can I upgrade my delivery?
Absolutely. We deliver all our UK orders using a 48-Hour Delivery service. If you wish to upgrade your delivery, you can choose from a 24-Hour Delivery service or a Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service. You will find these options once you have entered the delivery details on the checkout page.
10. What is the soonest I can receive my order if I am in a hurry?
The earliest we can have an order delivered is two working days. This would include one working day for us to prepare your order and one working day for delivery using the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service.
11. Can I pick up my order?
At the moment, we do not offer the option to pick up your order. If this is something you would like to see in the future, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personalisation, Customisation, and Branding
1. What should I include in my personalised note card?
We recommend that you tell the recipient that the gift is from yourself. This is also a great opportunity to let them know why you have chosen to treat them to an ethical gift.
2. What colours can I choose for my branded corporate ribbon?
You can choose any colour and any design around your ribbon.
3. Can I customise the contents?
We have created a Build Your Own Gift Collection where you can choose the size and contents of the gift. You can also add a personalised message to the gift you build.
4. Can we include our own brochure or an additional item in gifts?
Absolutely. If you are looking to include your branded brochure, corporate merchandise, or any other marketing material, please get in touch with us and we will help you with this. We are very flexible and are happy to cater to your gifting needs.
5. We want to brand our hampers. Can you help?
We have a number of branding options available including branded belly bands and branded cards. If you would like to find out more about these, feel free to drop us an email or book a meeting with us. We will make sure that your brand is front and centre of this memorable gifting experience.
1. How do you decide which social causes to support?
We choose a variety of social ventures supporting different social stories. We work with brands who have missions that we really believe in and aim to work with a mixture of environmental causes and social causes.
2. Is the packing of your boxes sustainable?
All the packaging we use is sustainable. Our gift boxes are 100% biodegradable and are beautifully designed to show the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Our gift hampers are made of paper and are designed to be reused.
3. Will the recipient know the gift hampers are sustainable?
Yes! All our gifts include a story booklet that shares the impact behind each product. The gift recipient will be able to enjoy these stories alongside a short story behind our social enterprise.