1. Save food that cannot be sold and make health meals for those that need it most.
2. For every pair of socks sold, four meals are provided for someone in need.
3. Rise helps refugees and asylum seekers find sustainable employment.
4. Malaysian social enterprise Biji-biji Initiative pivoted in lockdown to create PPE and scrubs for medical staff. This kept the hospitals going and vulnerable people working.
5. A social enterprise to end homelessness in Scotland has repurposed their business in lockdown to deliver over 6,000 food and essential item packs to people in need every day. These people are homeless, families in poverty and people who have been made redundant because of the crisis.
If you enjoy learning about the amazing social stories in the world, sign up to our monthly newsletter and learn about the world of social impact. Our gift boxes and hampers make perfect gifts for clients, employees, friends and family as they are flexible and eco-friendly. If you would like to know more about how we can create the perfect gift for your company, get in touch at email@example.com.