1. Who is this Club for?
All those out there that get excited about innovative ways of bringing about a change in society. This could be from using plastic-free glitter in bath products or perfume that helps rebuild lives in war-torn communities. If you have not had the opportunity to discover such innovations yet then you are in for a treat. Join our Club and in 10 minutes, you will see yourself digging deeper into this new world.
2. Who could be the lucky ones receiving the KaleidoBoxes?
Family and FriendsKaleidoBoxes make the perfect gifts for family and friends. There are three sizes available and they are suitable for all genders. Watch your friends and families delight as they read the storybook bursting with stories of positive change and enjoy the lovely products in the KaleidoBox.
Corporate Gifts for EmployeesA storybook explaining the social story behind each of the products is included in our KaleidoBoxes so your employees will know that you went the extra mile to give them an extra special, feel-good gift. KaleidoBoxes can be used for employee-recognition and on special occasions such as birthdays, Easter, and Christmas. Many graduates want to work for companies who care about social change and our socially-conscious gifts are a great way to demonstrate your shared values and that you care about social causes. This is a fantastic way to start uplifting conversations in the office about positive social change.
Corporate Gifts for ClientsKaleidoBoxes will make an excellent gift for your clients as they are filled with exciting products and also have a positive impact on society. Not only will you feel good giving it but your clients will be absolutely delighted receiving it. Many businesses are making efforts to move towards sustainable practices and these socially-conscious gifts are a great way to demonstrate to employees and clients your shared values and that you care about social causes.
Gifts for EventsKaleidoBoxes make perfect gifts for events as they are easy to carry and store at venues. More importantly, they are filled with a range of socially-conscious products. Everyone is sure to love them.
For YourselfIf you would love to try a range of socially-conscious brands then this is the perfect way to do so. It will be delivered straight to your door. Open the KaleidoBox, enjoy the goodies, and read about all the positive impact that your purchase has made. You will be left wanting more things that have a social story.
3. Can I get the KaleidoBoxes sent to different addresses?Absolutely! While creating our plan, we had customer experience in the centre of it all. We want to make it easy for you to send out gift while sharing exciting social stories. You can enter the delivery addresses in the note box in your shopping cart or in the survey that we will send to you once you place your order. Whether it is sending one box each to 10 friends or 50 boxes each to 2 clients, we will make it convenient for you. At the moment, KaleidoBoxes can be sent only within the UK.
4. What can I expect from the Social Stories Club?
We will bring you socially-conscious ventures from around the world. If you wish to see photos of them and their creative products, you can follow us on Instagram.
5. What is a Socially-Conscious Venture and what are Social Stories?
A social story is a term we use to describe any socially-conscious project/venture that betters society. These social stories can serve a variety of causes on different scales from waste reduction by upcycling a packet of crisps into a bag, to introducing affordable education and health care in rural Africa by paying premium prices for crops. Check out our Instagram (@socialstoriesclub) for the latest social stories and share your social story with the world using #socialstoriesclub. A socially-conscious venture, to us, is the beautiful marriage between traditional business and charity. All of the ventures we work with have at least one social mission which is core to their venture. We love all social missions and work with enterprises supporting food waste reduction, education, reforestation, the creation of jobs for vulnerable individuals and many more. We support social enterprises, non-profits, charities, and changemakers trying to do their bit to leave a positive impact on the world. We believe that the best way to help them is to share their stories.
6. Why should I sign up to the mailing list?
We are always looking out for new social stories out there and we want to tell the world about it. But first, we stop and send out an email to our subscribers. So, why not be the first one to know about it!
7. How do I ask Social Stories Club to look at my product/service that is making a difference to society?
We would love to hear from you. Just head over to our page 'Socially-Conscious Enterprises'.
8. What are the dietary restrictions for the KaleidoBoxes?All our boxes are vegetarian, however, we do not currently offer a vegan option. Although there are no nuts in our boxes we cannot guarantee that the products have come into contact with nuts at there source of origin. Please feel free to get in touch if you have other specific dietary requirements.
9. How do I find your Instagram?
Our Instagram name is Social Stories Club and can be found at Instagram.