Our Classic KaleidoBoxes are exploding with beautiful high-quality products which serve a range of social issues. They make perfect gifts for friends, family, and even yourself. This is a perfect opportunity to try lots of different socially-conscious products and learn about their stories. To add a special personalised touch, we can include a handwritten note from you to the receiver, at no additional cost.
You can find up to 10 beautiful products in this luxurious gift box. You will find:
- Chocolate and Love: A chocolate bar which contributes to reforestation projects and uses innovative packaging to reduce waste
- Island Bakery: A packet of shortbread biscuits made entirely from renewable energy
- Dalit: A handmade candle supporting and empowering impoverished communities
- Divine: A chocolate bar empowering local cocoa farmers by giving them company ownership and a fair deal for their cocoa
- Tea People: Biodegradable tea bags that contribute to improving the educational infrastructure in tea growing regions
- Arthouse Unlimited: A beautifully packaged soap designed by a collective of artists living with epilepsy and learning disabilities
- Aduna: A social enterprise superfood energy bar empowering female farmers in Ghana
- The Justice Brand: A reusable bag tackling social issues such as human trafficking
- Cafe Direct: Hot Chocolate that has given back over £6 million to coffee farmers
Dash water: Made using wonky fruits and vegetables to help food waste
Should you wish to order multiple KaleidoBoxes and send them out individually to different addresses across the UK, we would be happy doing this for you. You can enter the delivery addresses and personalised notes in the note box in your shopping cart or in the survey that we will send to you once you place your order.
Although very unlikely, some of our products are subject to change.