Our KaleidoBoxes are exploding with high-quality products which serve a range of social issues. They make perfect gifts for clients, employees, vendors, co-workers, suppliers, and speakers at events. This is a perfect opportunity to try lots of different socially-conscious products and learn about their stories. To add a special personalised touch, we can add a special handwritten note from you to the receiver, at no additional cost.
You can find up to 10 luxurious ethical products from our range:
- Chocolate and Love: A chocolate bar which contributes to reforestation projects and uses innovative packaging to reduce waste
- Island Bakery: A packet of shortbread biscuits made entirely from renewable energy
- Dalit: A handmade candle supporting and empowering impoverished communities
- Divine: A chocolate bar empowering local cocoa farmers by giving them company ownership and a fair deal for their cocoa
- Tea People: Biodegradable tea bags that contribute to improving the educational infrastructure in tea growing regions
- Arthouse Unlimited: A beautifully packaged soap designed by a collective of artists living with epilepsy and learning disabilities
- Aduna: A social enterprise superfood energy bar empowering female farmers in Ghana
- The Justice Brand: A reusable bag tackling social issues such as human trafficking
- Cafe Direct: Hot Chocolate that has given back over £6 million to coffee farmers
- Dash water: Made using wonky fruits and vegetables to help food waste
Should you wish to send the KaleidoBoxes to different addresses across the UK, we would be happy sending them out individually. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to arrange this.
Although very unlikely, some of our products are subject to change.