One of our largest and most impressive gift hampers to date, the Ultra-Impact hamper was designed to make a statement. This hamper is a big treat to receive and is bursting with treats with something for everyone to enjoy.
Every treat has an incredible story of how they change the world. These stories are inspiring and bring hope. Your recipient will read the story booklet and understand that their warm cup of Assam gold tea is helping to educate young girls. They will eat the relish and discover it is made from wonky fruit and is fighting food waste.
From chocolate to crumbly cheese biscuits, they will be amazed at the range of products and the diversity in the social stories. This luxurious hamper empowers individuals with disabilities, helps to rescue animals, helps to fight human trafficking and more. The Ultra Impact Hamper makes the biggest impact of all our hamper range. It is packed in sustainable packaging, and carbon is offset from delivery. If there is someone special who you need to thank this year, this sustainable hamper is the way to do it. This is the ultimate gift for families, friends, employees and clients. Create a social impact with this impactful hamper.
Suitable for vegetarians
What's inside the Ultra Impact Gift Hamper?
- Caddy of Assam Gold Tea that contributes to improving the educational infrastructure in tea-growing regions
- Loose-leaf Mulled Wine Tea that contributes to improving the educational infrastructure in tea-growing regions
- Smooth Filter Coffee that invests 50% of its profits into Producers Direct, a UK charity that works directly with farmers to improve sustainability and livelihoods, right across the coffee-growing world
- Traditional Farmhouse Cheese Biscuits made entirely from renewable energy
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies made entirely from renewable energy
- Triple-milled Organic Soap designed by a collective of artists living with epilepsy and learning disabilities
- Selection of Chocolate that empowers local cocoa farmers by giving them company ownership and a fair deal for their cocoa
- Milk Chocolate Hearts
- After-dinner Dark Chocolate Mint Thins
- Milk Chocolate (90g)
- Winter Spiced Hot Chocolate
- Two Spicy Tomato Relish that helps fight food waste by using wonky apples that would otherwise go to the landfill
- Honey Spiced Nut Mix that helps girls in Africa through the Empowering Girls Education Programme
- Smoked Almonds that helps girls in Africa through the Empowering Girls Education Programme
- Pure, cold-filtered Honey sourced from small-scale beekeepers and helps provide education to children in Zambia and Ethiopia
- Raspberry-infused Sparkling Water made from wonky raspberries that would otherwise go to the landfill, helping fight food waste
- Handmade Shampoo Bar that helps improve the lives of animals and people in local communities
- Lavender, Patchouli, Rose & Geranium Hand Lotion that helps improve the lives of animals and people in local communities
- Natural Cotton Tote Bag made using sustainable cotton, 100% of the profits go to improving the lives of rescue dogs at local charities
- A5 Notebook that contributes to global education projects, getting children back into school through the PENCILS with PURPOSE programme
- Set of Two Pens that contribute to global education projects, getting children back into school through the PENCILS with PURPOSE programme
- Green Tea that helps provide employment to refugees to give them local work experience and job readiness skills to enter the UK workforce
- Hot Chocolate Melts that helps give people a brighter future through our support of Flourish NI (a Northern Ireland-based anti-human trafficking charity)
- Hypoallergenic Bamboo Socks made using eco-friendly Bamboo fibres. For every pair of socks sold, a basic essential is donated to someone experiencing homelessness
- Luxurious Gift Hamper
- Story Booklet
- Personalised message to the gift recipient
Send Them to Different Addresses:
If you wish to order multiple gift hampers and send them out individually to different addresses across the UK or internationally, we would be happy to do this for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 16th of March 2023.
When Do You Send the Order?
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. While majority of the orders are sent out the same day, please allow up to 3 working days. In December, please allow for an extra working day as this is an extremely busy time.
We offer free delivery for all our UK deliveries. Once you have placed your order, it will be dispatched using a 2-3 business days delivery service.
If you are extremely excited about receiving the gift and want to have it delivered sooner, you could upgrade the delivery service on the checkout page for an additional fee. If you want further assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
We understand that you may not want the hassle of sending out gift boxes yourself. To make it easier for you, we can send them out individually to different addresses across the UK at no additional cost. To have them sent out to different addresses, please enter the addresses in the note box on the cart page or please them to us within 1 hour of placing your order. Unless specified in note box (on the checkout page) or via email, your order will be sent to the address you provide to us under 'Shipping Address'.
EU & International Delivery
Depending on the delivery location, the delivery time will be 3-12 business days.
We understand that you may not want the hassle of sending out gift hampers yourself. To make it easier for you, we can send them out individually to different addresses at an additional cost. If you would like to arrange this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place your order.
Orders posted outside Mainland UK will not be subject to import duties and taxes as these will be paid in advance. With this, we can make sure that we can remove the hassle of the gift recipient having to pay charges on delivery. For any enquiries, please contact us in advance of placing your order.
Parcels sent outside Mainland UK may occasionally face delays due to longer processing time by the local customs office.
Which Locations are Covered By The Free Delivery?
For our gift boxes, free delivery covers England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. This includes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Guernsey, and Jersey but excludes Faroe Islands.
For our gift hampers, free delivery covers England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. This includes Scottish Highlands but excludes Scottish Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, and Faroe Islands.
Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this.
For more information on these, head over to Section 8 and Section 9 in our Terms & Conditions.
1. How are the gifts packaged?
We have two types of packaging. Our gift boxes are packaged using a lightweight biodegradable cardboard box. Our gift hampers are packaged in a reusable hamper.
2. What is inside the story booklet?
Our story booklet shares the unique stories of social impact behind each item in the gift. The gift recipient will be able to learn how each item contributes different social causes.
3. Will the gift recipient see a receipt or the price of the gift?
We do not include receipts or invoices with the gift so the recipient will not see the price. Your receipt will only be emailed to you.
4. What if I am not satisfied with my gifting experience?
We stand behind the products we create. If you are not happy with the quality of your order or you believe your product has a manufacturing defect or shipping damage, please email us so we can make things right.
5. What are the dietary restrictions on the products?
At the moment, all our products only contain vegetarian products. We do offer a vegan gift box. We cannot guarantee that the products have come into contact with nuts at their source of origin. Please feel free to get in touch if you have other specific dietary requirements.
Ordering and payment
1. Can I order online?
Absolutely. If you head to www.socialstoriesclub.com, you will be able to place your order online.
2. Do you have minimum order quantities?
We do not have any minimum orders for any of our gifts available on our website. You can avail free delivery across the UK regardless of how many gifts you purchase.
3. Do you accept payments through Credit Cards?
Absolutely. We accept payment via credit cards.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all common forms of payment methods - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Maestro. To make it easier for you, we have also added more payment methods - PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and Klarna.
5. Where do I enter my discount code?
We have an option to enter the discount code on the cart page and checkout page.
Shipping and delivery
1. Do you offer international delivery?
Yes, we currently deliver to most countries across the world.
2. Does the international delivery cost include customs charges?
International delivery prices include customs charges.
3. I need items urgently so how do I order?
If you have an urgent order, you can upgrade your delivery to a 24-hour Delivery service or the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service on the checkout page.
4. Do you deliver to my door?
All our orders are delivered directly to the gift recipient’s door. If you wish to leave some special delivery instructions, you can enter this into the instructions box on the cart page.
5. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping across the UK is free. Shipping outside the UK varies based on the country.
6. How long do gifts take to be delivered within the UK?
If you are ordering directly from our website and selecting the free delivery option, your gift will normally arrive in 2-3 working days.
If you wish to speed up the delivery, you can upgrade to either a 24-Hour Delivery Service or a Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service.
7. Can I track my order?
Once we send out your order, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been fulfilled along with a tracking number for the order.
8. Will I be charged if I provided the wrong shipping address?
To re-deliver an order that has been returned to us, we would have to charge a re-delivery fee.
Please note that you will not be able to change the address once you receive a delivery confirmation email from us, saying that your order is on the way. Additionally, if the people at the wrong address accept the delivery, we would not be able to retrieve it from them.
9. Can I upgrade my delivery?
Absolutely. We deliver all our UK orders using a 48-Hour Delivery service. If you wish to upgrade your delivery, you can choose from a 24-Hour Delivery service or a Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service. You will find these options once you have entered the delivery details on the checkout page.
10. What is the soonest I can receive my order if I am in a hurry?
The earliest we can have an order delivered is two working days. This would include one working day for us to prepare your order and one working day for delivery using the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service.
11. Can I pick up my order?
At the moment, we do not offer the option to pick up your order. If this is something you would like to see in the future, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personalisation, Customisation, and Branding
1. What should I include in my personalised note card?
We recommend that you tell the recipient that the gift is from yourself. This is also a great opportunity to let them know why you have chosen to treat them to an ethical gift.
2. What colours can I choose for my branded corporate ribbon?
You can choose any colour and any design around your ribbon.
3. Can I customise the contents?
We have created a Build Your Own Gift Collection where you can choose the size and contents of the gift. You can also add a personalised message to the gift you build.
4. Can we include our own brochure or an additional item in gifts?
Absolutely. If you are looking to include your branded brochure, corporate merchandise, or any other marketing material, please get in touch with us and we will help you with this. We are very flexible and are happy to cater to your gifting needs.
5. We want to brand our hampers. Can you help?
We have a number of branding options available including branded belly bands and branded cards. If you would like to find out more about these, feel free to drop us an email or book a meeting with us. We will make sure that your brand is front and centre of this memorable gifting experience.
1. How do you decide which social causes to support?
We choose a variety of social ventures supporting different social stories. We work with brands who have missions that we really believe in and aim to work with a mixture of environmental causes and social causes.
2. Is the packing of your boxes sustainable?
All the packaging we use is sustainable. Our gift boxes are 100% biodegradable and are beautifully designed to show the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Our gift hampers are made of paper and are designed to be reused.
3. Will the recipient know the gift hampers are sustainable?
Yes! All our gifts include a story booklet that shares the impact behind each product. The gift recipient will be able to enjoy these stories alongside a short story behind our social enterprise.